Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS)
An IDIQ Multiple Award Contract (MAC) Vehicle
Contract No: W52P1J15D0014
Period of Performance: 3/12/2015 thru 3/11/2016; Exercised option year March 12, 2016 – March 11, 2017
SAMS Customer Satisfaction POC:
Staci L. Redmon
President & CEO
Additional POC for information on EITS:
Business Development Manager
The Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS) contract is a comprehensive services vehicle designed to support requirements for Technical, Operational, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Field Support and Administrative Support required by each Program Management Office (PMO). The services available under this contract include Project and Product Management; Business Process Reengineering (BPR); Enterprise Design and Information Technology (IT) support; Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and General Program support in the Continental United States (CONUS), Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), and activities including anticipated or assigned theaters of operations.
Contract Features / Benefits:
- SAMS is your essential resource for leading-edge technology, unsurpassed on-site support, and knowledge-based professional services
- SAMS offers a deep and broad range of core competencies, a talent pool of professionals with practical experienced in your environment, and the ability to integrate innovation with our cost-effective solutions
- Comprehensive services IDIQ vehicle, offering flexible scope and range of services
- Services are exclusively targeted to the current and future needs of the Army PEO
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use IDIQ contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Qualified and cleared personnel ready to perform
- A diverse set of contracting options are available (FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPIF, LH, Hybrid)
- $250 million Program Ceiling
Who we Serve?
- Program Manager Installation Information Infrastructure Communications and Capabilities (I3C2)
- Product Manager, Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP)
- Product Manager, Power Projection Enablers (P2E)
- Product Manager Korea Transformation (KT) and its directorates
Geographic Service Coverage:
- High priority Continental United States (CONUS), CENTCOM, SOCOM, SOUTHCOM, NORTHCOM,PACOM, EUCOM and AFRICOM
- Republic of Korea (ROK)
- Southwest Asia (SWA) inclusive of Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The SAMS Advantage:
SAMS brings proactive, collaborative, transparent, disciplined, and well-defined procedures with effective tools for EITS support. Agile management, robust tools and structured processes, and flexibility with open and direct communications are the cornerstone of our Integrated Approach. Our Quality, Risk, and Change Management processes are overarching techniques that ensure the quality of our services and products are tightly integrated and provide objectivity against established standards and best practices.
The value of our optimal framework for IT transformation is evidenced by our prior successful engagement support of the PEO-EIS.