Enterprise Architecture and Governance
SAMS provides strategic value to organizations in a number of consulting areas by applying best practice Enterprise Architecture principles, methods and frameworks. We offer a full range of enterprise architecture services, from strategy consulting through final implementation. We are structured to provide expertise at Enterprise, domain and solution architecture levels, taking an organizational, program or project focus as required.
- Expert Knowledge of IT best practices, concepts, and methodologies
- Implementation of ITIL Processes
- Assist in Planning, Evaluation, and Execution of Information Systems
- Working knowledge of DoD Architecture framework
Maintaining day to day operations is critical to any mission. SAMS provides comprehensive Helpdesk Support to its customers to ensure network connectivity, troubleshooting, hardware and software as well as training personnel on system updates.
- Tier I-III Helpdesk Support
- Workstation and Server Software Support
- Schedule and Execute Software Updates and Patches
- Tier I and Tier II Incident Response Tracking
Independent Verification and Validation
In almost every industry today customers are looking for candid feedback. With highly disciplined processes, SAMS combines extensive domain knowledge with the objectivity and rigor associated with an independent validation partner to deliver exceptional results.
- Developed Independent Survey implemented and approved by Congress for Mark Center BRAC
- Proof of Concept Validation
- Analysis of Test Strategies to ensure Validation of plans and procedures
- Recommend corrective actions to validate problem areas
Technology Transition Planning
When developed with the right concepts and defined requirements, emerging technologies can easily transition of new concepts to developers to the user community. SAMS provides both the technical and operational expertise in supporting this early milestone based on the acquisition life-cycle. Our efforts ensure the proper planning, coordination, training and assessments from the very beginning for successful demonstrations and user-friendly employment.
- SLA Management
- Support Capital Planning and Information Technology/Investment Strategies
- IT Investment Planning with cost minimization
- Benchmarking and Process Migration
Test and Evaluation Support
SAMS provides Test and Evaluation services for the entire system life-cycle, from establishing acceptance criteria and test planning, through data collection and reduction, through data analysis and results documentation. SAMS utilizes proven methodologies in test and evaluation support that can be tailored to meet our clients’ project requirements.
- Develop Comprehensive Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP) through full lifecycle
- Provide Impact Assessments to CIO
- Prepare and Review Testing Programs
- Develop and Build Test Cases