Acquisition and Contract Management
With a diminishing Contract Management workforce, government agencies are turning to industry for staff augmentation to execute contract management functions. SAMS has highly-skilled personnel who can provide independent and free from OCI Contract Management and Acquisition Support.
- DOD 5000
- DAWIA Levels I-III Certified
- Full Acquisition Lifecycle
- Contract Closeout Support
Successful PMOs require detail-oriented administrative support staff. SAMS ensures accurate and complete project support by providing the highest level back office support
- Cleared Administrative Staff
- Executive Level Support
- Major Projects Executed
- Multiple Personnel Supported
Business Process Assessment and Re-engineering
Improving business processes is paramount for businesses to stay competitive and for organizations to function in today’s market. As customers demand better products and services, companies are forced to find new ways to improve business processes. SAMS provides business process improvement support and services designed to assist clients in achieving desired results.
- Enterprise-wide Processes and Applications
- Process Efficiencies
- Implementation Plan Development
- Reengineering Studies
Program and Project Management
Robust project management is an essential component in successfully delivering outcomes from investments. Organizations which integrate project and Program management methodologies, tools and skill sets into their normal work have been found to achieve better project outcomes.
- PMP Certified Personnel
- Large Scale Project Management
- Financial Management and Oversight
- Risk Mitigation
Strategic Planning and Execution
Strategic planning determines where an organization is going over the next year or more, how it’s going to get there, and how it’ll know if it got there or not. SAMS provides strategic planning services designed to assist clients in achieving desired results from their initiatives.
- Policy Development Review and Implementation
- Agency-wide Initiatives
- Metrics Identification and Analysis
- Advisory and Assistance Services
Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support
SAMS provides SETA services for the entire system life-cycle, from establishing and documenting initial concepts, evaluating alternatives, to providing acquisition, program management, logistical support, and systems engineering expertise to help programs meet and navigate pertinent acquisition processes, policies, procedures, and milestone requirements.
- Specialized Technical Program Support
- Conduct Program Performance Analyses and Technical Assessments
- Analysis and Alternatives
- Technical and Milestone Reviews